CSA and NCCE celebration event - York CB334 / F01
A series of regional celebration events taking place in July 2022, these events are exclusively for graduates of the Computer Science Accelerator programme.
Refreshments will be provided on arrival at the National STEM Learning Centre. Prior to the event commencing, you will be able to network with other attendees and engage with a range of exhibitors such as your local Computing Hub, Computing at School, STEM Ambassadors, STEM Community and more - showcasing a range of opportunities available to you and your colleagues, to support teaching, learning and enrichment.
Alan O'Donohoe, Exa Education / @teknoteacher, will share his inspirational journey to teaching computer science and becoming an established member of the community winning several awards in the process.
Other CSA participants will share their inspirational stories about how the programme has impacted their school and own progression.
You will also receive a physical copy of your Subject knowledge certificate.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This event coincides with the last day of the fully-funded Preparing to teach GCSE Computer Science residential. That’s great news if you have been meaning to book some computing CPD - as, throughout the residential, you'll be supported to complete the assessment to complete your Subject knowledge certificate! That doesn’t mean you have to participate in the residential to join this event; you can book the celebration event directly if you’re already completed the programme.
Who is it for?
Graduates of the NCCE certificates.
Who is the course leader?
- Celebrate your achievement in an inspiring location
- Hear from a range of inspiring and influential keynote speakers
- Connect with like-minded teachers and industry representatives
- Receive a physical copy of your Subject knowledge certificate
- Hear from other CSA graduates about how the programme has impacted them and their students
- Access a range of opportunities that will benefit you and your students’ understanding of careers and skills related to computing
- Discover further opportunities to engage with us
- Hear what’s next for the National Centre for Computing Education
|1 CSA celebration events 2022||30 June 2022||16:30-18:30||National STEM Learning Centre|