Technicians supporting: biology 11-16 NY604 / B22
Who is it for?
What topics are covered?
- GCSE required practicals
- physiology and dissection
- plant technology
- technicians skills – building and improving existing equipment
How will you learn?
How long is this course?
Who is the course leader?
Facilitator To Be Confirmed
At STEM Learning, we are proud to work alongside teachers, technicians and educators to inspire and engage young people of all ages with STEM...
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- successfully implement new biology skills and knowledge acquired on the course
- identify key issues that are essential for effective performance in your role
- communicate with others to implement safe and effective biology practicals in your school or college
- prepare biology practicals from a range of sources, to engage students and others
|Technicians supporting biology: 11-16 - Day 1||24 April 2023||11:00-19:00||National STEM Centre|
|Technicians supporting biology: 11-16 - Day 2||25 April 2023||09:00-19:00||National STEM Centre|
|Technicians supporting biology: 11-16- Day 3||26 April 2023||09:00-16:00||National STEM Centre|
This is a residential course, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Fees & Bursaries
If the course you would like to attend is fully booked, please contact email@example.com to express your interest in being added to a waiting list. We will contact you when the course is due to run again.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available