Designing your science curriculum for success NY287 / B21
Who is it for?
What topics are covered?
- What makes up an effective science curriulum?
- Progression through the curriculum
- Mathematics and literacy in the science curriculum
- Practical progression and working scientifically
- Woking with your department
- Inclusion and diversity
How will you learn?
How long is this course?
Who is the course leader?
I am secondary science professional development leader at the National STEM learning centre. I previously taught for over 20 years in
- explore a range of curriculum designs for secondary science
- identify good practice and research behind effective science curriculums
- develop effective support for enhancing teaching and learning in science
- map your own curriculums to suit your own schools needs
|Designing your science curriculum for success - day 1 face to face||21 July 2022||11:00-19:00||National STEM Learning Centre|
|Designing your science curriculum for success - day 2 face to face||22 July 2022||09:00-16:00||National STEM Learning Centre|
Fees & Bursaries
If the course you would like to attend is fully booked, please contact email@example.com to express your interest in being added to a waiting list. We will contact you when the course is due to run again.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available